Terms & Conditions - read and sign below:
Please reference the "Vendor Terms & Conditions" for complete discussion of all event rules. Food vendors must complete & submit the "Food & Beverage Sanitary Declaration." Both documents can be viewed at on the main Fall Fest 2017 page of www.riamainstreet.org.
• To be a vendor at RIAMS Fall Festival, payment must accompany Application.
• Acceptable forms of payment: Check, Cashier’s Check, Money Order, or credit card (via PayPal or by calling RIAMS with your card information). No cash will be accepted.
• $25.00 returned check fee. Make all checks payable to Friends of Rhode Island Avenue NE and mail to
Friends of Rhode Island Ave NE/RIAMS
P.O. Box 10041
Washington DC 20018
• Applications and payments are due by 1:00 pm Friday, August 25, 2017. A $20.00 late fee will be charged after August 25, 2017.
• Any electric generator used on site must be quiet so as not to distract other vendors or the stage performances. The Festival Director will determine if any electric generator is too noisy and may order its removal from the Festival area.
• No loudspeakers, amplified boom boxes, sound systems or portable bullhorns are allowed without the written consent of the Festival Director.
• Vendor assumes full responsibility for safe return of rented table and two chairs. In the event of loss or damage, the vendor will reimburse RIAMS $100 per table, $100 per tent, and $25 per chair.
• RIAMS reserves the right to decline applications based on too many applications already accepted in a category and/or exclusivity rights that may be in place for the event. If a category is oversubscribed (for instance too many T shirt booths) vendor fee will be returned to applicant as soon as possible. If applicant wishes to change category and sell something else, every attempt will be made to accommodate the vendor as long as the new category is not also oversubscribed.
• Spaces are assigned by the Promotions Committee/ Festival Director to create maximum pedestrian flow, promote maximum vendor exposure and maintain accessibility to RIAMS retailers. Please see Information packet for a full description of a booth space at RIAMS Fall Festival. All Vendor displays must be contained within 10 X 10 booth site perimeter.
• Fall Fest will be held on September 30, or rescheduled to October 7 (rain date), however RIAMS reserves the right to cancel Fall Fest due to dangerous weather conditions or any unforeseen situations which may make it inadvisable to sponsor a large outdoor public gathering. In that case, no refunds will be available. Dangerous Weather Cancellation will be announced on RIAMS website no later than September 30, 2017 by 7:00 a.m.
• Vendors who cancel must let RIAMS know by September 9, 2017. No refunds will be issued for any reason after that date.
• Vendor agrees to comply with event rules and regulations as stated in both the Information packet and Application. Please read both documents for explanation and clarification.
• Vendor will not hold RIAMS, its directors, officers, employees, representatives, agents, or volunteers responsible for any accident or injury incurred during this event.
• Vendor further agrees to hold RIAMS, its directors, officers, employees, representatives, agents, or volunteers harmless from and against any and all claims, demands, damages, and actions that RIAMS, its directors, officers, employees, representatives, agents, or volunteers may sustain or incur, directly or indirectly, as a result of any action or inaction of Vendor or any of Vendor’s employees, agents, or volunteers in connection with Vendor’s participation in this event.