Terms & Conditions - read and sign below:
By typing your name below, Vendor agrees to the terms set forth herein and represents that the person signing on Vendor's behalf has the authority to do so.
• To be a vendor at the Summer Arts Festival, payment must accompany Application
• Acceptable forms of payment: Check, Cashier’s Check, Money Order, or credit card (via PayPal or by calling RIAMS with your card information). No cash will be accepted
• $25.00 returned check fee. Make all checks payable to Friends of Rhode Island Avenue NE and mail to
Friends of Rhode Island Ave NE/RIAMS
P.O. Box 10041
Washington DC 20018
• Applications and payments are due by 5:00 pm Friday, May 26, 2017, or until spaces are sold out, whichever comes first.
• Any electric generator used on site must be quiet so as not to distract other vendors or the stage performances. The Festival Director will determine if any electric generator is too noisy and may order its removal from the Festival area
• We will not accommodate amplified music or any form of protesting/harassment. No loudspeakers, amplified boom boxes, sound systems or portable bullhorns are allowed without the written consent of the Festival Director
• RIAMS reserves the right to decline applications based on too many applications already accepted in a category and/or exclusivity rights that may be in place for the event. If a category is oversubscribed (for instance too many T shirt booths) vendor fee will be returned to applicant as soon as possible. If applicant wishes to change category and sell something else, every attempt will be made to accommodate the vendor as long as the new category is not also oversubscribed
• Spaces are assigned by the Promotions Committee/ Festival Director to create maximum pedestrian flow, promote maximum vendor exposure and maintain accessibility to RIAMS retailers. All Vendor displays must be contained within 10' X 10' site perimeter
• This event will be held rain or shine. RIAMS reserves the right to cancel the event due to dangerous weather conditions, or unforeseen disaster. In that case, no refunds will be available. Dangerous Weather Cancellation will be announced on RIAMS website no later than June 10, 2017 by 7:00 a.m.
• Vendors who cancel must let RIAMS know by May 26, 2017. No refunds will be issued for any reason after that date
• Vendor agrees to comply with event rules and regulations as stated in Application
• Vendor will not hold RIAMS, its directors, officers, employees, representatives, agents, or volunteers responsible for any accident or injury incurred during this event
• Vendor further agrees to hold RIAMS, its directors, officers, employees, representatives, agents, or volunteers harmless from and against any and all claims, demands, damages, and actions that RIAMS, its directors, officers, employees, representatives, agents, or volunteers may sustain or incur, directly or indirectly, as a result of any action or inaction of Vendor or any of Vendor’s employees, agents, or volunteers in connection with Vendor’s participation in this event